Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Almost Ready to Leave!

Hey guys!

I am just learning how to "blog" so give me a little slack. I leave in 3 days for Australia!! I will be a student ambassador with People to People. I might post my itinerary up on facebook as a picture. Let me know if you want me to. I am almost packed! I can only bring 6 shirts. I have a limited amount of space in my suitcase! It's been hard. Haha. Mom thinks it is funny to see me screaming about not being able to bring as many outfits as I want :) I'm not sure how often I will be able to get on a computer there, but I will try to blog about every day. If I can't get on the computer, I will write it down and blog later. Well, let me know if you're reading this so I can know to continue blogging or not :)

6 comments:

  1. yes! continue blogging. i saw this link on Facebook--and I'm excited to follow what you're doing. Keep writing even when you don't think people are reading. They often are, but feel intimidated to respond (or dont' know how!) My blog is called thesunflowergospel.blogspot.com when you have time for a laugh--look on the left sidebar for a link one of my favorite stories about having 40 pairs of shoes (not workable on an overseas trip for sure!) I'm proud of your leadership and excited about this trip! Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep blogging if you can! How long will you be there?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love reading my friends' blogs and am excited about the possibility of following you while you are in Australia!!! I've always wanted to go there, and hope that your trip is awesome! Know that you are being thought of and prayed for in Nashville!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! I will follow your blog. You crack me up too with figuring out which 6 shirts you can take.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will try! I will be there for 15 days. but we lost a day when we are flying. June 14th doesnt even exist for us!

    I didn't realize you guys were reading it! I just looked at who was following it, not the comments! Woops :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good for you! Can't wait to follow you there!

    ReplyDelete