Monday, June 22, 2009

Day 5!

Today was an adventure! After we ate breakfast, we went up to the barn. James showed us all this sheep wool. Then we went outside and all the guys chased the sheep around. It was really funny. They herded the sheep into the barn. Once the sheep were in the barn, James let us have a go at wrestling a sheep to its back. I did it!! Everybody was laughing at me because I was saying, "Excuse me" to the sheep. Then I said, "Are you ready?" and flipped that sheep on its back!! Haha :) After that, we went up to this dam and had a little picnic. Next, we went back to the barn and James had a man come and show us how to shear a sheep. That was so cool! I didn't get to do it but he let some people. He says they get cut sometimes but it is just like a knick when shaving your own legs (girls). After we shaved a sheep, we went outside and I got to milk a cow! That was real weird! Then we just kind of chilled 'til dinner. James grilled. After dinner, we went back to the barn again and had a dance party! Me and Matt were skipping on our way there and I tripped in the mud. Haha. At the party, we danced to the Cha Cha Slide, Electric Slide, Mocerana (sp*) and the Hokie Pokie. Then I took a shower and went to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment