Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Day 2!

Today we woke up and at breakfast at our hotel, Breakfree on George. Then we got on the "coach", which kind of smells like grape tootsie pops. We went to the Sydney Opera House. It was amazing! There is an organ that has a pipe that is equal to a three story building! There are 900 rooms in that place. It's such a neat looking place from the outside. After that we went on a cruise and ate lunch on it. I had rolls. Haha :) Dad- I have been eating well. I eat my peanut butter crackers and there is a like grocery store across from our hotel and it has MOUNDS of fruit- you would love it- me and my leaders.. I mean.. My leaders and I went over there and got some really yummy grapes and some apples. Ha. Next we went to the Opal Museum. They showed us how to cut, sand, and polish opals. They had a black opal that was $5,000!!!! Ha. There was some really pretty jewelry. Next.. Day 3!

2 comments:

  1. Jesse
    sounds like you are having a great time. i am anxious to see you milk a cow when you get back.we are jealous. takes lots of pictures and send to Mimi and I upon your return. Have fun-don't get married while there.
    Papa and Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh it was wonderful! haha yes i have pictures of everything! i will work on sending them to you :) thanks! i didn't get married :) haha. not just yet. see you this weekend!

    ReplyDelete